Sunday 19 June 2011

Sunday, June 19

Public blogs aren’t my thing, at all. Both my other blogs are under specific viewing restrictions; one can only be viewed by friends who have an account on the site and have been granted appropriate permissions, and the other (a little more lax) requires potential readers to also have a journal account on the site. This one, however… This one’s a goddamn free-for-all, which is very scary for me. The lesson seemingly set before me by the world over the past almost 12 months, and I suspect for much longer to come, has been and is to let go of fear. To be afraid and go ahead anyway. I have long been debating doing this, as to do so requires me to relinquish some control of a part of my world. Inspired and emotionally fortified by the women whose presence and strength I had the honour of being submerged in last night, here I am. *smile*

I’m not going to commit to posting every day, or even every week. Some posts will be deeply thoughtful, some will be trivial silliness for the fun of it, probably most will be lazy cross-posts across all my blogs. Who knows what else? I can guarantee there will be at least one post professing the benefits of the bacon/cupcake combination (as seen here).  I have much more to say, but I am still mentally digesting the truly divine weekend I've had, and I still need to poke around this site to figure it out, so more words can wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment